girl decides to write

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

i need a haircut and new shoes

6am
here she comes-low millions
sugar-tonic

ms. serious-shamrock
9am
in my place-coldplay
walking after you-foo fighters
cherish -revived version of madonna's song
island in the sun-weezer, i think i have the words in the september archive


anyway, isang bagong poem from me.



i need a haircut and new shoes
aka a poem (because i woke up early)

My hair is curled
and longer than cookie chua's;
It looks more awful than ever
After I was possesed by the spirit
Of the bangs fad and boredom;
Oh you cannot believe
My hair is forever sealed
In the vice-grip of an embrace
Called scrunchie;
So show me some love.
Oh and before i forget,
I have two-year old shoes
That my brother always use;
Man, it smells ;
Yuck.
Eww.
Gross.

2 comment(s):

This is very interesting site...
blackberry roi paper makes the boy give up running around Sauna guide

By Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:26 AM  

Very nice site! » » »

By Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:53 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home