girl decides to write

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

bonta-kun

okay... i will admit, no matter how riddiculous or pathetic i must sound, that i will miss my gun-wielding golden teddy. because.. you made me laugh, you had been so so gracious, and you had been my friend during those times i thought i was going to just snap.

oh but you were so funny and reckless i wish i was like you, beating or shooting the shit out of everyone who stands in your way with that riffle. you had me miffed after you harrassed the police officer who was a girl. then gales of laughter ensued after a split second because you have done it in that very special way that only you could.
until we meet again my gun-wielding golden friend.

::back to the real world::
i would like to watch finding never land and a very long engagement.