girl decides to write

Thursday, September 15, 2005

After One Month...

Hay. Puro ako interview... nakaka burnout. kulang na lang e maging luka-luka na ako.

Music ulit. I like Gathering Dust by David Gray. Plus a few weeks ago, I came across Sonic Youth's rendition of Superstar. Ang galing. ^___^

Long ago, and oh so far away
I fell in love with you before the second show
Your guitar, it sounds so sweet and clear
But you're not really here
It's just the radio...

4 comment(s):

Well this blog certainly is not about online guitar. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching online guitar and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from online guitar anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching online guitar.
Even though my search is not on After One Month... I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

By Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:12 PM  

Hi tanya your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on takamine guitar I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to After One Month..., but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about takamine guitar. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at takamine guitar. You never know you may find some good deals!

By Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:04 AM  

Excellent, love it! Joan vass angora sweaters std contraction oral sex financial review incorporating Answering machine monty python Fallout boy penis New york fitness club botox use www cisco Blocker companion pop up yahoo

By Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:51 PM  

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.loan-159.info laser eye surgery Mens elizabethan shoes boots 70s bmw Mania side effects with lexapro Lezbiens hardcore Antique machine mechanical slot http://www.small-business-web-site-design.info dodge intrepid parts Free file undelete in windows xp bextra valdecoxib tablet projectors

By Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:59 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home