girl decides to write

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Bye Aswang...


One day, may isang bata na nakasakay sa isang bmx bike. Napadaan siya sa harap ng bahay namin. And that is why Aswang is not with us anymore. Kinidnap niya yung dog namen! Grrr!

I was listening to pizzicato five last week. I didn't know why pero I liked Happy Sad and Flower Drum Song (?) then one time sa MTV I saw another video (the one with the Kodak filmstrips, then after it was Groovy Tuesday by Swan Dive.) but I didn't get the title. They make me want to learn how to dance.

1st place Jr. Maroons sa UAAP. Sayang naman. And MVP si Francis Maniego. Ang galing niya ha! Mabuhay ang UPIS.

P.S.
I am filled with nothing but loathing for Friendster. Nakakabwiset talaga. I am absolutely horrified and I can't even write it here. Pano kung mabasa niya? Don't know what I'm talking about? See me.



4 comment(s):

Hi, I have been blog surfing for the latest information on a goa holiday package and somehow I ended up on your blog. Obviously I must have made a wrong turning somewhere, but I have to say that I’m certainly glad that I did! Would you mind if I bookmark you perhaps?

By Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:11 PM  

Hey!Musta na?

Na-dognap ung aso nyo?! Naku, pasaway ung batang un ah.Nakita mo? Dapat sinigawan mo. Hehe.

Kahit papaano ok pa rin naman pla ang friendster eh. May option pa rin pala na pwede kang magview ng profiles anonymously. Pero nakakainis pa rin, bat ba kasi iniba pa nila.

By Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:37 AM  

Well this blog certainly is not about takamine guitar. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching takamine guitar and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from takamine guitar anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching takamine guitar.
Even though my search is not on Bye Aswang... I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

By Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:20 PM  

Well this blog certainly is not about jack johnson guitar tab. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching jack johnson guitar tab and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from jack johnson guitar tab anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching jack johnson guitar tab.
Even though my search is not on Bye Aswang... I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

By Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:33 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home