girl decides to write

Thursday, February 10, 2005

blooming days

the song by Takako Shirai from the Taiho Shichauzo series. i don't know why i like it so much. i don't even know what it means. i have been searching and searching for translations but to no avail. *sigh* what is wrong with me? the older i become, the more weirder i get. what has happened to me in the past 21 years? ah basta. i like the song. hee! it annoys my mother to no end.

Omoide ni naru, omoi dasu hodo
Azaya kana hibi, watashi o mou kurushi menai de
Wasurete shimau, wasurete shimae
Nori koeru tabi, otona ni naru kara

Hikito menai de Blooming Days...

i think grown-ups loose the part of themselves that is a-wondering and curious. the thirst for adventure. look at my mom. simple questions vex her. she is not one to give the time of day to answer questions regarding things that are negligible, often taken for granted. when i get the chance to ask what to others are stupid questions, she gives me a look that makes me seem to have grown horns on a penis shaped head.

uy ma, i still love you no matter what. just promise me you'll read sophie's world. even just the first few chapters. and the da vinci code. you'll see. i'm not the only weird person on the planet.

i now have 8 friends! yay. oy pilo, isda you? still motorrrin'?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home