girl decides to write

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Haul Ass

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. I got in. I got the job!
Whooopeee!!! I'm so excited!!!! ^___^

Puñeta.

Who am I kidding? I'm going to haul ass to another country.

I. Am. So. Scared.

And to think this is the only job interview I didn't take lightly. And that for months, I was secretly wishing (just to irritate my mother, I tell her that I have no intentions of going through this whatsoever) na sana matanggap ako...

I want to turn back time and tell the interviewers na ngo-ngo talaga ako at nagpapanggap lang ako na marunong magsalita ng tuwid. Or that I am disturbingly disfigured like I have an extra arm with eight fingers on my back.

I wonder what they saw in me. I'm not a very likeable character. Sometimes I kick my brother's shins for fun or just to annoy him and I can be really selfish and mean to my sisters. And I think Richell hates me because of that stupid diatribe against Ron.

Oh my gosh. I'm going to hell. *Sniffle*