girl decides to write

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Gone With The Wind


After three or more hours, natapos ko din yung Gone with the Wind. I didn't like it one bit. Well yung music I can tolerate. Si Scarlett O' Hara, with her poufy skirt and her spiels, naku! I'll shave her hair off.

The only defining moment is nung nahulog siya sa hagdanan! I so much wanted to high-five anyone at that moment but mag-isa lang ako nanood. Super natawa kaya ako when she fell. Parang role ni Rosa Rosal!


PS
My tatay visited us and guess what? He's blonde!!! I think my mother nearly fainted. Ang cool ng tatay ko!

2 comment(s):

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Ip phone system custom made bookcases voip micro bikini wicked adipex+ionamin+phentermine

By Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:28 PM  

Excellent, love it! »

By Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:51 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home