girl decides to write

Monday, December 12, 2005

Good Feeling

Good Feeling
Violent Femmes

Good feeling
Won't you stay with me just a little longer
It always seem like you're leaving
When I need you here just a little longer.

Ohhhhh, dear lady,
there's so many things that I've come to fear
Little voice says I'm going crazy
to see all my worlds disappear.

Vague sketch of a fantasy
Laughing at the sunrise like he's been up all night.
Ooo slippin' and slidin',
what a good time but now have to find a bed
that can take this weight.

Good feeling
Won't you say stay with me just a little longer
It always seem like you're leaving
when I know the other one
just a little too well.

Oh dear lady
won't you stay with me just a little longer
y'know it always seem like you're leaving
when I need you here just a little longer.



I think this played during a Jack&Bobby episode...
I like it. Because.

ps.
happy birthday gido! binata ka na!!!

Go visit Unkyel Batjay. Super natawa ako sa audio post nya dated Dec 11. Sana dati ko pa narinig ang payo niyang yun. Bwahahahaha!!!