girl decides to write

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Ate Sion And The Cabbage Patch Kid


They visited us today with Ineng in tow. Have you seen a cabbage patch kid? That's what she looks like. Ineng, I mean not Ate Sion. Ate Sion was nakaka-miss talaga. She introduced me to midnight snacks, two-tone coloring and stashing junkfood in the closet. She was loads of fun. Still is. Then again a few hours ago, she's convincing me to go to Bahrain. Nice. Now if only I could get back that CV I passed.

The end is near. I feel it. May the force be with me.

1 comment(s):

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Smoking quit smoking stop smoking quit smoking Differences in antidepressants http://www.senior-term-life-insurance-quote-in-scotland.info

By Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:36 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home