girl decides to write

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Index Cards, Dying Cows and Menopause



Yeah, you got that something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something
I want to hold your hand



Right now, I’m taking a break (dahil nakikinig ako sa I Want To Hold Your Hand ng no other than the fab four from Liverpool, feeling ko crush ko na si George) from racking my brains on what to anticipate sa interview. Gumawa pa ako ng list of possible questions at mga hypothetical answers sa index card. Index card! Ginagamit lang yun nung elementary para i-check sa Health kung naggupit ka ng kuko at nagdala ka ng panyo.

Every now and then I imagine myself changing my voice and telling the interviewer that he or she called the wrong number. Lagot ako sa nanay ko pag nalaman niya ‘to. Hindi yun marunong sumakay sa joke at napaka OA pa at may pagka paranoid. Ganun ba ang nag me-menopause? Nakakatakot! Good thing walang alam yun sa internet blogging. Hehehehehe!

Grabe. I have the self-esteem of a dying cow. Plus I just read Chicken Pox For The Soul. Read it. You will never be the same again.